Hottest woman on the planet?

Whom would you pick?

Personally, I would have to pick Jennifer Aniston. Brad Pitt was an damn idiot to leave her for Angelina Jolie.

Comments

• edited December 2016

Can't post pictures, so videos will have to do.

• coughangelinaisbettercough

Also, I'd basically just say any woman who's adorable and has a lovely personality are pretty hot to me.

• Definitely Naomie Harris IMO

enter image description here

• "Clears Throat"

• Why people are so crazy about Aniston? She's nothing special, I see more attractive girls everyday. Not even a good actress and seems kinda... not intelligent?

• enter image description here

It's less that I think she's pretty (and of course I do) but that the roles she plays have such an adorable image.

• Funny how your profile pic comes from this lady.

Sarangholic posted: »

It's less that I think she's pretty (and of course I do) but that the roles she plays have such an adorable image.

• ? My profile pic is Carley from Telltale's The Walking Dead game? The actress here is Kim Gyuri.

AronDracula posted: »

Funny how your profile pic comes from this lady.

• Too similar

? My profile pic is Carley from Telltale's The Walking Dead game? The actress here is Kim Gyuri.

• edited December 2016

I've always thought Raquel Welch was pretty amazing.

• edited December 2016

Hottest lady, huh?

Nailed it.

Jen Ledger

• She's very pretty. However she is Korean and barely looks Asian. Japanese girls are most beautiful. I love to watch them wearing traditional kimonos or dressed up as geishas. I'm also fan of ohaguro. Do you know what that is?

• I bet you don't know. Ohaguro is a custom of dyeing teeth black. Looks awesome. Kawaii.

Omid's cat posted: »

She's very pretty. However she is Korean and barely looks Asian. Japanese girls are most beautiful. I love to watch them wearing traditional kimonos or dressed up as geishas. I'm also fan of ohaguro. Do you know what that is?

• A friend showed me a few episodes from a show in Japan called AKBingo recently and so this person, Yuko Oshima, definitely tops my list now.

• I'd be embarrassed to say...

The woman whom for me is...well very built but also very smart. Brains and brawn.

I'll show if only people don't chastise my viewpoint.

• I'll show if only people don't chastise my viewpoint.

MaconMajr posted: »

I'd be embarrassed to say... The woman whom for me is...well very built but also very smart. Brains and brawn. I'll show if only people don't chastise my viewpoint.

• edited December 2016

Alright then...

Chleo Van Wyk, bodybuilder, Australian's strongest female powerlifter, Strength & Conditioning coach and Exercise & Sport Scientist (Exercise Medicine) - ESSC Degree

Ok, I kinda got a thing for built women, but not that much built. Ms. Chleo is just right.

I'm partially embarrassed but here's my choice.

I'll show if only people don't chastise my viewpoint.

• Amazingly beautiful ladies who are definitely wife material:

Lupita Nyong'o.

Samira Wiley, from Orange is the New Black.

Lucy Liu in this dress especially

• edited December 2016

In my opinion, my fiancé, Destiny Marie Smith. She's gorgeous and has a wonderful personality. I call her my Chocolate and she calls me Vanilla. She told me if I keep eating Doritos I'd turn into one. I joked with her is that why she turned into a chocolate due to eating too much Chocolate ? Lol.

I'm the milk and she's the Oreo cookie. I'm the marshmallows and she's the hot cocoa. I'm the Marshmallow and she's the Smores. I'm the cream and she's the coffee. We complete each other.

• HawkesHawkes Banned
    edited December 2016

I bet you don't know. Ohaguro is a custom of dyeing teeth black. Looks awesome. Kawaii.

• Funny you said that, because your mom was telling me just last night how handsome I am. Lol!

• Rosario Dawson

• HawkesHawkes Banned
    edited December 2016

You know who else told me last night that I am handsome?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Funny you said that, because your mom was telling me just last night how handsome I am. Lol!

• edited December 2016

It's a tough choice for me. My top two are Laura Prepon and Dichen Lachman.

In my opinion, my fiancé, Destiny Marie Smith. She's gorgeous and has a wonderful personality. I call her my Chocolate and she calls me Vani

• Classic.

But my heart belongs to Risa (Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com).

Check "Off the Great Wall" channel on youtube. It's host Felicia - drop-dead beauty.

Nightmare1 posted: »

A friend showed me a few episodes from a show in Japan called AKBingo recently and so this person, Yuko Oshima, definitely tops my list now.

• I'm a subscriber to OFTGW, Mia definitely takes me for sure.

Classic. But my heart belongs to Risa (Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com). Check "Off the Great Wall" channel on youtube. It's host Felicia - drop-dead beauty.

• Montana Cox

• Team Mia, huh?

Nightmare1 posted: »

I'm a subscriber to OFTGW, Mia definitely takes me for sure.

• yep

Team Mia, huh?

• Daisy Ridley!

• edited December 2016

Yeah, but I didn't tell you where we were, or what we were doing, when your mom told me I was handsome. Not to mention "the best she's ever had!"

Hawkes posted: »

You know who else told me last night that I am handsome?

I was almost 100% sure someone would've already spoken for Emilia Clarke but I'll gladly have the honor :)

• Mila Kunis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.