Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 7:14:46 PM EDT
IF IT'S IN THE TOMB, YOU MUST EXHUME! For Russians in the former Soviet Union a trip to the Movieland Wax Museum wasn't in the stars; not even in the Red Stars! In fact, that was just another one of those things 'beyond the wall' so a trip to the Lenin Mausoleum was about as good as it got. And what a trip that was; soldiers goose-stepping around the glass box and a wrinkled old lady with legs like tree trunks at the front of the line taking off peoples' hats and putting them in their hands... ahh yes this was the grand tour! We all think the Lenin in the tomb was wax because even though they say the glass is "filled with special gases" (CO2 in the case of Leninade) let's face it... Lenin never planned anything beyond five years. Clearly someone got ahold of some lacquer thinner and rubbed off the Best Before Date from that glass. And now this poor little man has lost his followers and even lies just down the street from a Baskin Robbins which doesn't even have a line outside; and here is where the Marx Brothers came to the rescue by creating a Real Soda that was red and worth standing in line for... LENINADE! Many people who once escaped from the Soviet Union, upon tasting Leninade, have overwhelmingly remarked that it is "BETTER THAN EXPECTED"; and those who prefer vodka in their potables have been known mix it with Leninade and ice to make a COMMIE KAZE. But even if you're a teetotaler you can get tired of Russky Chai and Drink As Lenin Drank!

http://leninade.realsoda.com/

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I would not touch that shit, much less drink it!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would not touch that shit, much less drink it!!

Fuck Communism. Glorification of 100 million murdered is not something trite. How about Holocaust cola? No?  Nazism and their crimes pale to those of the communists.

Edit. Fuck lenin, fuck Trotsky, fuck Stalin, fuck Khrushchev, fuck Beria, fuck Brezhnev, fuck Andropov, fuck Gorbachev, fuck Gorskov, Fuck Mao, Fuck Ho Chi Minh, fuck hoenecker, fuck ceausescu, Fuck all of north korea, fuck che, fuck castro and all the other commie human garbage I cant think of.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to keep some of that around for when some Obama supporters  I know stop by.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Made from fresh squeezed Lenin?

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I see that our more intelligent posters have arrived.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
The fact that this Lenin soda is probably being sold in a supermarket among countless varieties of other sodas is proof enough that communism sucks big fat donkey dick.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
My BIL brought a bottle of that to the family get together yesterday. Also a bottle of Rat Bastard Root Beer. "Don't be a dick. Drink it" it says on the bottle.

I find it hard to get butthurt about such things.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Not only would I drink it, I would take a picture of myself drinking it and post it on arfcom, just to twist panties.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I would try it just to see whether or not the Commies can come up with something that could rival the pure brutal awesomeness of a true freedom drink like Mountain Dew.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Look at the tagline at the bottom....."a taste worth standing in line for." And I can't make out the vertical line on the right, but it looks like it says something about the Gulag.

With stuff like that included, I find it very hard to believe the creators have any actual Communist sympathies.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#14]

That must be some kind of a bomb!
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm willing to bet there is a higher than average amount of polonium contained in those beverages.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Look at the tagline at the bottom....."a taste worth standing in line for." And I can't make out the vertical line on the right, but it looks like it says something about the Gulag.

With stuff like that included, I find it very hard to believe the creators have any actual Communist sympathies.

This. Looking at the website, and the packaging, I have a hard time believing this product isn't satire.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm willing to bet there is a higher than average amount of polonium contained in those beverages.

The Polonium is to improve the half-life of the beverage and preserve the freshness.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Looking at the website, and the packaging, I have a hard time believing this product isn't satire.

It looks like total 100% satire, but the hippie idiots don't know any better...
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Saw one. Bought it, drank it, it's not bad. I kept the bottle lol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#20]
When life hands you Lenins, make Leninade.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It says "Drink, Comrade, drink, it's this or the gulag!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 12:34:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It says "Drink, Comrade, drink, it's this or the gulag!"

I just read another book about the Gulag, I feel bad about LOL'ing.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 1:03:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Get hammered and sickled.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:43:28 AM EDT
[#24]
I bet that would go good with some Kalishnakov Vodka.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top